Smart Sensors Made Simple: New PocketCodr configurator makes light work of integrating high-resolution inductive and photoelectric digital-measurement sensors
Discover our ground-breaking Smart-Sensor Family that consists of innovative new devices that underpin efficiency gains, cost reductions, higher throughputs and lower wastage. New Smart Photoelectric Sensors and the latest PocketCodr configurator complement our proven Inductive Smart Sensors, bringing new capabilities across the range.
The recently launched Smart Inductive devices for analog-measurement applications aren’t the only highlights. Contrinex’s Smart Photoelectric Sensors, in either C23 cubic or M18 cylindrical variants, deliver increased sensing distances up to 300 mm, while retaining the dual-channel, multi-mode operation common to the entire Smart-Sensor Family.
Unsurprisingly, the highly versatile hand-held PocketCodr configurator, is also one of the stars of our portfolio. PocketCodr simplifies Smart-Sensor configuration and commissioning, also allowing engineers to set up and interrogate any IO-Link-enabled device. Its companion app, with unique Action Widgets and graphical UX, allows users to interact directly with sensors and to see real-time parametric changes on live data charts.
Our Smart Sensors, designed with the needs of OEMs and system integrators in mind, have all the answers when it comes to reducing complexity and cost. By implementing multiple sensing modes in a single sensor, Contrinex has given designers the freedom they’ve always dreamed about, offering exceptional versatility and simplified integration. Suitable for the most challenging applications, a single sensor with IO-Link connectivity and multiple user-configurable outputs offers a cost-effective yet highly capable solution.
Advantages at a glance
- Robust, metal-cased Inductive Smart Sensors offer multiple user-defined sensing modes in a single sensor
- Inductive analog-measurement devices offer increased flexibility in complex applications
- New Smart Photoelectric Sensors deliver increased sensing distances up to 300 mm
- Multi-channel monitoring circuitry allows users to define multiple customized output thresholds
- Innovative PocketCodr configurator simplifies Smart-Sensor configuration and commissioning
- PocketCodr allows engineers to set up and interrogate any IO-Link-enabled device
- PocketCodr app with unique Action Widgets and graphical UX allows users to interact directly with sensors
- Real-time parametric changes are presented in-app on live data graphs
- Smart Sensors with IO-Link connectivity and multiple user-configurable outputs offer cost-effective yet highly capable solutions
Find out more about Smart Sensors and the PocketCodr by clicking on the links below