New PocketCodr configurator with unique Action Widgets and graphical data display also allows engineers to communicate with any IO-Link-enabled device
We are delighted to introduce the innovative PocketCodr Configurator, that complements our highly regarded Smart Family of Inductive and Photoelectric Smart Sensors. At the end of 2021, Contrinex entered into a strategic collaboration to market PocketCodr as a global distributor. PocketCodr and its multi-functional companion app allow users to interact directly with sensors, presenting real-time parametric changes in-app on live data graphs – another industry first.
Contrinex’s Smart Sensors are transforming the future of industrial automation, from a single smart machine to an entire smart factory – efficiency gains, cost reductions, higher throughputs and lower wastage are at the user’s fingertips. The latest PocketCodr configurator, simplifies Smart-Sensor configuration and commissioning, while allowing engineers to set up and interrogate any IO-Link-enabled device.
PocketCodr needs no technical know-how, as its unique Action Widgets guide users through key configuration processes, such as teaching a detection set-point or setting up an alarm threshold. It’s also the only sensor configurator that allows remote sharing of specific sensor configurations with other users, simplifying collaboration across process teams, wherever in the world they work.
PocketCodr, designed with the needs of technicians, process engineers and developers in mind, ticks all the boxes when it comes to implementing solutions based on Smart Sensors and other IO-Link-enabled devices. Suitable for the most challenging applications, Smart Sensors with IO-Link connectivity and multiple user-configurable outputs offer cost-effective yet highly capable solutions. PocketCodr equips users worldwide to benefit from these advanced sensor features in an intuitive, no-code environment.
Advantages at a glance
- Innovative PocketCodr configurator simplifies configuration and commissioning of Smart Sensors and basic IO-Link sensors
- PocketCodr is compatible with all IO-Link sensors, and supports Smart Sensor features, such as single-value, two-value and dynamic teach
- PocketCodr allows engineers to set up and interrogate any IO-Link-enabled device
- PocketCodr app with unique Action Widgets and graphical UX allows users to interact directly with sensors in a code-free environment
- Action Widgets guide user through key configuration processes, including teaching detection set-points or setting up alarm thresholds
- PocketCodr app presents real-time parametric changes on-screen on live data graphs
- PocketCodr allows remote sharing of specific sensor configurations with other users, simplifying collaboration across national and international boundaries
- Smart Sensors with IO-Link connectivity and multiple user-configurable outputs offer cost-effective yet highly capable solutions
Please find out more about the PocketCodr here: https://www.contrinex.com/collections/pocketcdr-configuration-tool