Our evolving Smart-Technology Family just got even tougher
At SPS 2023 in Nuremburg, Germany, we’ll show you how Contrinex Smart Sensors are completely at home in some of the most demanding industrial environments on earth. At extremes of temperature, pressure, contamination, shock and vibration, our Smart products simply get on with the job, delivering intelligence with purpose – actionable information that helps you optimize productivity, eliminate wastage and cut costs.
In combination with the innovative hand-held PocketCodr configurator, Contrinex Smart Technology is supercharging system set-up and commissioning for automated process plant across multiple industrial sectors. Discover our no-code configuration capability at Stand 430 in Hall 7A and see for yourself how you can embrace the smart revolution.
You’ll also be meeting the newest family members – our long-range photoelectric Smart Sensors, now shipping in robust, metal-bodied variants.
Our exceptional Smart-Sensor product portfolio features:
- High-resolution digital (DMS) and analog (AMS) measurement
- Extreme inductive Smart Sensors with V2A (AISI 304) stainless-steel bodies
- Long-range C23 and M18 metal-bodied photoelectric variants
The hand-held PocketCodr configurator supercharges:
- Configuration and commissioning of any IO-Link-enabled sensing device
- Sensor installation, replacement and set-up on high-speed process lines
- In-situ interrogation and optimization of individual devices
- Multi-site operations with configuration-sharing between users