Contrinex has specifically designed high-frequency RFID read/write modules (HF RWMs) with IO-Link interface V 1.1 for easy, cost-effective integration into existing control systems.
This extremely flexible system is defined by its ease of integration and high-performance components, such as new transponders with expanded memory for ultra-high-temperature applications.
The Contrinex HF RFID system (13.56 MHz) is ISO/IEC 15693-compatible and can be operated either as IO-Link devices or in standard I/O mode (SIO).
- IO-Link protocol V1.1 with two operating modes
- IO-Link Device:
- Scan UID and Read/Write RFID data on the transponder, whether automatically or trigger-based
- Two alarms configurable to monitor transponder-in-range time or RSSI level
- Get a UID history list with time stamps
- Secure mode to add security in the transponder memory access
- Locate/FindMe function to identify RWM quickly mounted in a machine
- New Diagnostic functions such as individual system time, power-on cycle counter, the RFID Error counter
- Stand-alone SIO: Switching on tag presence, data comparison, and alarm conditions
- Temperature range −25°C…+80°C (−13…176°F)
- Integral S12 connector with integrated bi-color LED 9 IP67 (IP68 and IP69K for C44)
- IP67 (IP68 and IPK for C44)
- Machine tools
- Packaging systems
- Automotive industry
Discover the full range: https://www.contrinex.com/collections/rfid-io-link
Learn more in-depth about some interesting applications: